Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Me before You aftermath




Remembering the recent book that I just finished reading a week ago, I just can’t help but think about my life. Me before you is a fiction book which in general tackles about how you should live your life despite your doubts, fear, limited possessions, lack of confidence to pursue your passions and ofcourse, letting go of someone you really love. It’s a story where I can relate my life in so many ways. Aside from being such a heartbreaking story, I really find it motivational. So to attest that this book has touched my inner core and somehow changed my perception about life, I’m going to share some of my favorite lines that I highlighted. Anyway, upon reading Jojo Moyes book, tissue is just the best companion I ever had. It brought me to tears! 


“I hadn’t realized that music could unlock things in you, could transport you to somewhere even the composer hadn’t predicted. It left an imprint in the air around you, as if you carried its remnants with you when you went.


I will never, ever regret the things I’ve done. Because most days, all you have are places in your memory that you can go to


“Some mistakes… Just have greater consequences than others. But you don’t have to let the result of one mistake be the thing that defines you. You, Clark, have the choice not to let that happen.


"Astonishingly, not all girls get dressed just to please men."

“Push yourself. Don’t settle. Just live well. Just LIVE.
Czarinna
Czarinna

Czarinna, a Registered Nutritionist Dietitian by profession who enjoys dressing up, exploring new places and adventures. .

No comments:

Post a Comment