Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Whipped Sugar Wax and Body Scrub Salon experience



Keeping ourselves well-groomed is one of the things we should look after everyday. Aside from taking a bath and all other proper hygiene practices we do on a daily basis to make us feel good, it's way more comfortable knowing that those areas in our body where unwanted hair are growing are also being removed especially if you are someone who has this physical attributes of being hairy.

 As for me, it's one of the challenges I have- Hair removal. Since I have a shaggy leg and underarm, I make sure that I should have those hair removed regularly so I can walk or raise my hands anytime with confidence. So yes, to keep up with that I have to take them off in the most convenient and possible way I know which is shaving. Yes, I use razor like that which is really a no no. Ask me why? Simply because it leaves your skin rough and wounded. Not to mention, you won't also be able to  remove all those hair from the root. Luckily, I found a new way to take all those insecurities away which is by Waxing and no! it's not the usual waxing that everybody knows, it is not the one that is painful. Sugar waxing I should say. 
A combination of Sugar, lemon and warm water. All natural. :)


Few weeks ago, I went to Fairview Terraces to visit and try one out of 3 branches of Whipped, it's a sugar wax and body scrub salon.  It was my first experience to submit myself in places like this. And it's awesome to have it with them. The staffs are very welcoming! As soon I entered in there pastel colored salon, they greeted with me with their pleasing smiles. 
In regards with the procedure, I had this Caramel Scrubbin in my underarm. In other term, I had my underarm hair from the root removed through sugar wax in a gel form which is not sticky to the skin. I thought it's painful but man, the staff was awesome, she had it all removed without me feeling disturbed. She pulled those hair out bit by bit until the only thing that's left are those tiny hairs that she removed through tweezers. I can tell you now that my perception about waxing has changed. From being time consuming to being painful, now I think about it in opposite way.  At Whipped, they make it easy, convenient and less than what you think is painful. And also, you get to know about the procedure since the staff shares about how it is done or what makes it better compared to other types of waxing. Just like what I said, it's all natural so worry no more from getting rough and darker skin.  







 So yes! I must say that the whole experience was imposing. I will surely come back to try another procedure. They offer variety of sweet services and it's affordable! 

 Branches:
 2nd Floor, Commerce Avenue Wing, Alabang Town Center
 2nd Floor, Eight Forbes Town Center
3rd Floor, Ayala Fairview Terraces

 For bookings and inquiries:
Contact Number: 09172405330
email add: whippedphilippines@gmail.com
Czarinna
Czarinna

Czarinna, a Registered Nutritionist Dietitian by profession who enjoys dressing up, exploring new places and adventures. .

No comments:

Post a Comment