Sunday, March 31, 2019

What a coincidence.

Funny how things unfold on its own when you don't try to control it. You'll be amazed of those things you just let to happen and decided to just go with it.

Today, I went outside after a few days of just staying in the house. Upon going out, I already had my plans as to where should I go or what to see. However, I'm being skeptical whether I should push through it since I'm not familiar with those places so what happened next is "wow! God is truly amazing" kind of moment.

I was in the train already when I began having second thoughts about my plans because apart from not being familiar with the place, I think it's already late to go there plus I have nobody with me to take my pictures! Haha I should buy tripod earlier as part of the plan but it just didn't happen for some reason although now I understand why. :)  so what I did, I spontaneously went out of the train when it stopped in one station and then just walked through out of it and chaaaran! I found myself in Raffles City walking, taking photos of me with my camera on self timer mode. while looking for some spots I accidentally encountered this girl asking me how to get to the Merlion Park which at the moment is under maintenance. And this is where everything has started with my new found friend.

Since she's alone and I am too, we decided to go together to the park and other places nearby. Now, i instantly found someone to take my photos, same with her! :) So in the midst of walking and talking, I suddenly asked her something  I'm not sure how did that came out of my out, I just felt the need to ask it, it just happened and then boom! I got her answers. After learning that we both have the same plans, I was like "wow! God!". How was that, of all the people out there earlier, I was the one she chose to ask about that direction. wow! God must really be so gooood.  Not to mention, we are in the same flight as well. I just learned about it tonight. God!! Everything truly happens for a reason.

Days ago, I was so worried, nervous and lack of sleep. I can't stop myself feeling anxious as I'm about to do something big, risky and scary. Throughout those days and nights until now, I never stop praying for God to take away all of those negative things I'm feeling and trust him to lead me the way. Thank God he gave me few real ones to help me lessen that anxiety. What happened today is just a demonstration that God really do listens to us, he knows what's we need even if we can't find the words to say them. He is God. It reminded me of this verse Jeremiah 29:11. Indeed, keep that Faith you have yours in God because God's plans are always something better than ours, immeasurable and wonderful once it unfolds. Now, I felt like my worries and fears has just gone away. Thank God for today. ❤
Czarinna
Czarinna

Czarinna, a Registered Nutritionist Dietitian by profession who enjoys dressing up, exploring new places and adventures. .

No comments:

Post a Comment