Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Updated


Hi! I guess I'm back. This is spontaneous. Just bumped onto someone's blog and I feel like I want to do it again but unlike before, I wanna make it more personal now. I want this blog to be an avenue for me to confess or open up about things happening to me

A lot of things have been happening lately and mostly just happened without even thinking deeply about it or plan it beforehand.  Everything feels like happening so fast.

January- I spontaneously asked my sister to book a ticket to Singapore for me.

Febraury - I got engaged. Wow. Then, left Philippines.

March- currently in Malaysia figuring things out.

I've been thinking so many things at the moment. I sleep late. I've been crying a lot. I feel scared, anxious about things that are about to transpired. I don't know. if there's one thing that keep me going, it's my faith.


Czarinna
Czarinna

Czarinna, a Registered Nutritionist Dietitian by profession who enjoys dressing up, exploring new places and adventures. .

No comments:

Post a Comment