Friday, July 1, 2016

Tagaytay with Love



Two weeks ago, my boyfriend and I went to Tagaytay City. It was actually an abrupt getaway.We are not planning to go there anytime soon but since going to a historical place on a Monday is not a good idea, we decided, I decided I should say to just visit Tagaytay since it's just located nearby the City.

Supposedly, it's just a 1 or 2 hour ride from the City but in our case, we traveled almost 5 hours because Hello! we're in Metro Manila! As we know it, this is where heavy traffic happens. Mind you, we got to finish watching the NBA Finals while simultaneously making our way to Pasay by bus for another ride to Tagaytay. It was one of my worst decisions to ride a public transit like Bus on a Monday in Metro Manila. Anyway,protest aside we arrived safely to our destination past 1 in the afternoon already.

As soon as we got there, we went straight to Picnic Grove. It's a common attraction in the City. It's been around for a long time and it's my second time to visit the place. There, you will be able to see the panoramic view of Taal Volcano. The place still remains as it is when I first set my foot there, Cottages, Souvenir shops, restaurants and different recreational activities like Horseback riding and zip line are still up to this time. Not to mention, you can also ride a boat going to the crater of Taal Lake which is kind of expensive. Boyfriend and I didn't try any of those. We just mainly took as many pictures as we can and filled our stomach of different foods we saw along the way while taking advantage of the cold weather and appreciating the picturesque view of the place.

Tagaytay despite being a mainstream to many, It never fails anyone especially those who are used to hustle and bustle to loosen up and de-stress. As for my boyfriend and I, we were so happy to finally enjoy our time together after months of being consumed by our regular jobs. It happens once in a blue moon only for us to go to a place like  this so we made sure that we really enjoyed the moment. <3

Anyway, the entrance fee in Picnic Grove is 50.00 only.

Unveiling this place on my next post. Hold on there. :)


For now, follow me on my Instagram & Twitter for more updates! Thank you! :)













Czarinna
Czarinna

Czarinna, a Registered Nutritionist Dietitian by profession who enjoys dressing up, exploring new places and adventures. .

No comments:

Post a Comment